More About Detoxing
Toxin derives from the Greek vocabulary “toxicon” which means poison. This was a substance they used to cover their arrowheads with, to make them more deadly.
- Toxins within the body create free radicals at an alarming rate.. These cause cellular damage, which in turn ages our internal organs prematurely
- The effects of cellular respiration is reduced and results in abnormally low absorption of nutrients into our bodies
- Builds up metabolic waste which the body struggles to dispose of
- The body is always replenishing its cells and destroying old, worn out cells, these are eliminated by the bowel
There are two kinds of toxin categories:
- Endogenous toxins – origin inside of the body. Examples being ammonia, creatinine, bilirubin, uric acid
- Exogenous toxins – origin outside of the body. Examples being tobacco, heavy metals, pesticides, processed foods, e numbers, preservatives, sprays, alcohol, medical drugs – 80% of cancers are attributed to our environment
Take the first steps in improving your overall health and contact Gedling Colonics. We’re always happy to answer any questions or alternatively you can easily book your preferred appointment date and time. Call 0115 882 0292 or send us an email today.
Request An Appointment
- £100 – First appointment, including full health consultation & colonic treatment
- £80 – All follow up appointments
- Emergency Out of Hours Appointment – £140
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Please note that a £20 deposit is required on booking confirmation. For details see here. Pay online here.