Colonic Irrigation Probiotics Use – Are They Necessary?
Helping Naturally The “Good” Bacteria
Dysbiosis is one of the main reasons of gut problems. This is when the balance of bacteria within the digestive tract is outnumbered by pathogenic bacteria over the friendly bacteria we need.
Flatulence, abdominal cramps, bloating, eczema, constipation and a badly working immune system are all symptoms of this happening.
Dysbiosis is a clear sign all is not well in the gastrointestinal tract and needs help.
Dysbiosis can be caused by:
- Poor digestion
- Antibiotic overuse, antacids, steroids and others
- Conventional prescribed drugs
- Toxin exposure
- Immune system not working correctly
- Unknown causes
Your colon should contain trillions of good bacteria to form a healthy micro flora balance. This keeps your digestion working correctly and effectively. This does assist in conditions such as IBS, stomach infections, eczema, inflammatory bowel disease, etc.
Friendly Bacteria Helps Your Digestion
Friendly bacteria assist in out digestion process, and even help with the production of some essential nutrients. This is why our health suffers when our gut microflora is not balanced.
Heavy antibiotic usage can deplete the friendly bacteria and some B vitamins. Antibiotics are also found in out meat, milk and water not just prescribed medication.
A good supplement to use to help your digestion is acidophilus/bifidus, which helps reduce bad cholesterol and helps with lactose digestion (milk and dairy products). It may also help protect against cancer as it converts potentially harmful nitrates & nitrosmines into less destructible substances.
You need to give your body the best chance of working to its full capacity, treat it well & look after it!!
I recommend Ecodophilus by Bionutri, which can be purchased from the Natural Dispensary on 01453 757792 and cost £9.95 for 1 months supply. They are yeast and dairy free, so suitable for vegetarians.
Each supplement contains billions of viable cells including acidophilus, bulgaricus, lactis, lactbacillus kefir.
Beneficial Effects Of Good Bacteria
- Research shows friendly bacteria may actually block the ability of pathogens attaching to the gut lining, so reducing colonisation of dangerous bacteria such as candida, E.coli and giardia
- I Acidophilus really enhances the digestion of lactose (dairy products) in fermented products or unfermented, encouraging better absorption into the bodies systems
- Research shows that supplementation of the diet with I. Acidophilus converts nitrosamines and nitrates harmful to the body into more tolerable substances that are less harmful
Take the first steps in improving your overall health and contact Gedling Colonics. We’re always happy to answer any questions or alternatively you can just quickly book your appointment. Call 0115 882 0292 or send us an email today. You can even pop in and see us if you like.
Request An Appointment
- £110 – First appointment, including full health consultation & colonic treatment
- £85 – All follow up appointments
- Emergency Out of Hours Appointment – £140
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Please note that a £20 deposit is required on booking confirmation. For details see here. Pay online here.