Colonic Hydrotherapy Nottingham
For the relief of digestive disorders, use colonic hydrotherapy for a gentle and extremely effective treatment. It is effective on so many levels, even with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gedling Colonics offer professional colonic hydrotherapy treatments in Nottingham for people of all ages (18+) and sexes.
Those of us who have had colonic hydrotherapy before will know the extreme relief and benefits it brings.
If you suffer from IBS, bloating, constipation, stomach or abdominal pains, diarrhoea, heartburn & indigestion (the list goes on in digestive terms), then colon hydrotherapy is a fantastic treatment which has been shown to be highly beneficial.
This gentle, extremely safe but very effective treatment of has been shown over the years to successfully treat many of these digestive problems mentioned above.
“When the intestines are dirty, the blood is dirty, and so are the organs & tissues. It is the intestinal system that has to be cared for before any effective healing can take place.”
– Dr. Bernard Jensen
Gut Problems? It’s not just you…
At the moment, Great Britain is suffering the most; 1 in 3 people see their GP’s with bowel and stomach problems and 35,000 new cases of bowel cancer are diagnosed each year – that’s one new diagnosis every 15 minutes.
GP’s have numerous drugs to treat the pains & other symptoms, along with various tests through hospital (some of which can be quite unpleasant) but still IBS cannot be pinned onto certain causes. The drugs have little or no effect on the symptoms.
Other sobering stats about the gut health of us Brits include:
- Bowel Cancer – claiming 16,000 lives every year, making it the second biggest killing cancer in the UK. Improving your diet and lifestyle can reduce this amount by up to two thirds.
- IBS – 20% of the population of the UK is suffering at any one time. That’s twelve million patients struggling to carry on with their day to day duties. Development of IBS is extremely varied and far reaching, however lifestyle and diet does play a part.
Digestive & bowel problems are here to stay and diagnosis is increasing all the time. We need to continue to gain a better understanding of the disorders to help things change.
In the meantime, you can get yourself checked out by a fully qualified hydrotherapist at Gedling Colonics. We can both help sooth any existing conditions as well as checking for anything untowards. Contact us today to book your appointment; either call 0115 882 0292 or send us any questions or appointment requests by email.
Request An Appointment
- £110 – First appointment, including full health consultation & colonic treatment
- £85 – All follow up appointments
- Emergency Out of Hours Appointment – £140
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Please note that a £20 deposit is required on booking confirmation. For details see here. Pay online here.