What Is The Colon?
The colon is the final section of our digestive tract. This runs from the mouth and finishes at the anus. Its length is approximately 5-6 feet and 2.5 inches in circumference.
The main function of your colon is to complete the final part of digestion – absorbing water, soluble salts and nutrients, waste elimination, absorption of essential vitamins, and acting as a barrier so no toxicity can enter the bloodstream and affect our internal working by “poisoning” your system.
Our internal systems are very delicate and can be disturbed by pollution, some drugs, stress, smoking, alcohol and our lifestyle. These factors can have a profoundly negative reaction on our health and well-being.
Take the first steps in improving your overall health and contact Gedling Colonics. We’re always happy to answer any questions or alternatively you can just quickly book your appointment. Call 0115 882 0292 or send us an email today.
Request An Appointment
- £110 – First appointment, including full health consultation & colonic treatment
- £85 – All follow up appointments
- Emergency Out of Hours Appointment – £140
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Please note that a £20 deposit is required on booking confirmation. For details see here. Pay online here.