How To Prepare For A Colonic Irrigation
When preparing for a colonic treatment, there are a few actions you can take to increase the cleansing of your colon further:
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Try to eat as much fruit and vegetables as possible. Juices are very beneficial but not the pasteurised supermarket kind. They are loaded with sugar and practically have no nutritional content. Note: If you are an IBS sufferer, reduce your fruit intake. Fructose (sugar) content can cause excessive fermentation
- For salad dressing try Udos oil – rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 (available from health shops), with organic cider apple vinegar and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice – delicious and good for you
- Lightly steam vegetables with no added salt
- Make homemade soups and stews with beans and legumes. These provide protein and are so good for you
Good nutrition should go hand in hand with colonic hydrotherapy as the treatment removes impacted debris, mucous, viruses and bacterium.
To help repair and strengthen the bowel, good nutrition, supplementation and a good lifestyle are required. This helps balance out good bacteria in the gut and also hyper-permeability (or leaky gut) as well as general good health. You only have one body, look after it, it’s priceless!
There has been a lot of research performed which shows strong links between a poorly functioning digestive tract/bowel and a low immune system with depression.
Take the first steps in improving your overall health and contact Gedling Colonics. We’re always happy to answer any questions or alternatively you can just quickly book your appointment. Call 0115 882 0292 or send us an email today. You can even pop in and see us if you like.
Request An Appointment
- £100 – First appointment, including full health consultation & colonic treatment
- £80 – All follow up appointments
- Emergency Out of Hours Appointment – £140
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Please note that a £20 deposit is required on booking confirmation. For details see here. Pay online here.